Mission Critical Solutions (MCS) is a leading-edge technology solutions provider, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. MCS provides a broad range of Technology products and services organized in six core lines of business –Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Audio-Visual, Security and Life Safety Systems, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Unified Communications.
MCS has an opening for a Full Time Cisco Tech (VoIP Engineer) position at Seymour Johnson AFB in North Carolina.
Government CAC Card
CCNP Voice Collaboration Cert
* The engineer will be responsible for the configuration and support Voice, Video, Network and Unified Communication technologies. This person will primarily focus on the administration and support of Cisco Unified Communication products, Contact Center Express, Unity Connection.
* The engineer will assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into the systems operation and make recommendations for implementation and troubleshooting.
* Oversees the day-to-day operation of various collaboration solutions including hardware/software support, training, and special projects; plans, designs and implements data connectivity in networks.
* Provides network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
* Assists in installing, configuring and maintaining network hardware and software; analyzes and troubleshoots the logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems; monitors
usage to ensure security of data and access privileges.
* Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security; performs daily backups; researches, analyses, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves data network problems; develops, maintains and implements network support, and archiving procedures.
* Maintains excellent communication with Government team on all tasks and projects.
* Responsible for communicating with customers, peers, team and managers regarding incident and change management. Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
* Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
* 2+ years’ experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting following Cisco UC Products (Required)
* Cisco Unified Communication Manager
* Cisco Unity Connection
* Cisco Contact Center Express
* Cisco IM & Presence
* Voice Gateway configuration
* Voice Protocol - H323/SIP/MGCP
* 1+ years’ experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Platforms (Preferred)
* 1+ years’ experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco Network Platforms (Preferred)
* Basic Knowledge of VMware Virtualization platforms (Preferred)
* Basic Knowledge of MS Exchange/AD and Outlook (Preferred)
* CCNP – Voice/Collaboration (Preferred)